Collin optionally offers the software package Visual Fecon for all machines and lines.
Measured value acquisition and evaluation via PC
- Permanent data recording of all values relevant to the process
- Archiving and loading of programs and parameters
- Freely configurable faceplates (i.e. each channel can be displayed as a line field with set and actual value as well as regulation ratio)
- Freely configurable, current and historical line and trend diagrams
- Collecting, managing, printing and reporting of any errors, changes of the machine setpoints and parameters and system messages with export function
- Saving of current screen pages for further printing or archiving
- Conversion of freely selectable measured values and periods of time for evaluating/editing with Excel
- Lock function on four levels by indicating user name and password
- Option of integrating pictures for creating process pictures with insertion of measurement values
- Support for different acoustic alarm signals possible
- Option of multi-machine groups
The communication with Collin machines takes place via an included external adapter box (serial interface via USB) or Ethernet. Of course, customers of Collin have the option of remote maintenance of their control units.